Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today July14th Weather cloudy

My score for the stone island kids

I think I should do some triming

What do you think Ozzy should we run

I think I am tired of playing ball


I think it is time to wash the ball



Oh Well who cares
Roger and Susie's Travels Today started off going and getting the final bills for the motor home repairs.(let you know when the final tally goes through) Along with that I stopped at the Salvation army thrift store (I always check there for some bargains for Mexico kids) today I managed 4 base ball bats around 5 pairs base ball shoes with cleats and about 6 right hand base ball gloves plus 2 left hand gloves (good score) plus picking up parts for the boat that I am working on then back home glass of wine play ball with Sara that's my typical day

1 comment:

  1. Great score Roger. Never thought to check there for stuff for the Isla. When I get out again I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete