Thursday, July 7, 2011

Old Projects being refinded

the glass was even when first put down

racket strap to suck glass back



strap for upper glass section

notice how far glass side away from roof sill

mastic between glass and rafters

looks good from a distance roof is 44 feet long
Roger and Susie's Travels This blog is about the roof that I put over our out door patio. At our last house I had  built the same deal only a lesser slope so this time I put a bigger slope only with new problems and different glass a new set of challenges. after I had did the roof Approx 3 to 4 years ago the glass started to slide from sun etc hot and cold expansion and contraction so this year I decided it was time to correct the problem. As you can see from the pictures it seams to be working

2 comments:

  1. Does the glass roof make it hot sitting on the patio? It looks great but I would be worried about being too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice and that you can fix the problem.

    ReplyDelete