Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stuarts Arrival

Stuarts Plane arriving at Comox

Stuarts arrival

Here at last grammas house

While I was working on my boat at the dock these guys came in with there catch of the day 4 fish one was 18 pounds caught within 15 minutes of the dock good fishing going on right now

Roger and Susie's Travels Well its ketchup time again nothing special has been happening in the last while still waiting on the last repair item for the motor home which was the micro wave but I hear it is in so will bring you up to date when that is complete. Mean while the motor home is getting a new floor where the main carpet is again they said 2 days it has been 2 wks but I think I will be picking it up tomorrow ??? will take pictures and blog the results fingers crossed we did the right thing will let everybody know. enjoying our summer I am always busy working on my yard boats etc fishing golfing etc. Stuart has arrived for his annual summer visit this will probably be his last year for this camp that he has been going to every year for the past 4 or 5 year I think he missed one year  he is 13 now but there are other camps for older groups we will see. He will come and visit anyway he is usually here for 3 wks lots of fun and keeps us busy. he goes to camp on Sunday and back Friday I myself am going on a 2 day golfing in Gold river this coming weekend 9th&10th this is the club I joined last year I am doing a little better but not as good as I would like (but that's the game of golf)

1 comment:

  1. Stuart looks like he has grown quite a bit taller. He is turning into a man. So nice that he is so close to his grandparents. Enjoy the golf game Roger. At least you are out there moving and being active.

    ReplyDelete