Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday July 8th/11

Roger and Susie's Travels well today was another good day Stuart and I went golfing this morning at a local 9 hole course par 3 had fun Stuart hasn't golfed sense last year so he is still getting his legs but improving ( never mind me to) When we got home latter after some relaxing etc. I decided that the grass needed to be cut. (what better time to do some training) Well Stuart impressed me with a few minor comments he did a really good job (I guess I won't mind paying for his golfing) Well between Susie and I we are getting all of Stuarts stuff together for camp he will be gone for week. I am also getting my stuff together for golfing at Gold River for Saturday and Sunday with the golfing club that I joined (always fun) (sorry no pictures to day)

1 comment:

  1. So Susie, with both the guys gone on the weekend, you can play or shop. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete