Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Whoa dec 12th

french frys


volly ball this morning Dec 12th

Hard to believe3 winners in the same area

Did you ever think that those little humming bird get tired and have to have a rest


Matching leg bands I am not sure was the cause is they are supporting ????

not bad for Bonnies art work

do you think maybe another happy hour ?????


This happens after evey volly ball game I think they sweat to much
Roger and Susie's Travels What did I do yesterday I don't remember oh yes I do Mike and I cooked fish and chips for dinner Mike did the french fries and I did the fish we did it in two different deep fryers the fish we did was local derodo (Mui Mui ) the dinner was with coldslaw OOOH So Good but today went to the driving range then happy hour all,s good

1 comment:

  1. They sure do look good!!! Mia Mia was my favourite fish when I was in
    Hawaii !!! Love Bets...hope this one works.

    ReplyDelete