Monday, December 17, 2012

!6th & 17th

Donna on the roof of there 5th Wheel cleaning magic fan screen

this picture is to make sure I wasn't seeing a mirage

Oooh I am not sure about this

Bonnie giving help to me with my puzzle we are obviously in the puzzle room ????

Alright men are you guys ready for the big assault

in town at the Machata Square lots of action at this time of year

Susie and I were listening too a young group practicing there band they were doing a Niel Diamond number and were very good I was very in pressed with the drummer he looked about 9 to 10 years old and never skipped a beat he was awesome the experience was great
Roger and Susie's Travels As you can see from the pictures we have a great time down here and I can never cover the whole day just some of the high lites I did meet Susie in town we had dinner and walked to the Machuta which is the center of old town where all the locals gather just a great place to experience

2 comments:

  1. Your photos and jokes. are nice to see. We had sun today, which means it is getting clearer and colder ,snow is called for so Santa will not put his shorts till he gets closer your way .keep on trucking .. Love your (sis) BETS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get to use photos, ( they say I picture worth a thousand words ) love them !!!!! Post more PLEASEl.


    Love BETS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete