Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sept 27th 2012

Tow unit mounted and ready to go

AMGO look at the extra room

Switching the crown from the bad to the good ( girls to not try and figger what I am talking about ) this was the last item for the 88 Blazer ready to sell ??????>

The other day Susie had me use a apple core gizmo to clean up our apples for a pie etc I figured it would make excellent french fry thingy the cores in the bowl I sliced in 1/2 or 1/4ed

Every thing worked great
Roger and Susie's Travels Today hopefully the last repair work on the 88 blazer this took up most of my day. also the new hitch put on new tow truck

4 comments:

  1. Another productive day for you, now ready to hit the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEst comment. Last one I made disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roger and Suzie So sorry to hear you had to put your cat down, We were in Ladysmith on Sat. to say our goodbye's to Jack Lowery He passed away on Sept. 7th. He had Cancer,
    I see you have a new tow unit what make is it
    it looks like a chev. We wish you two a very safe trip down to mexico Bye for now
    Allen and Sue

    ReplyDelete