Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sept. 16th

These few pic,s are from past time in Mexico enjoy



Roger and Susie's Travels Well today was cool (I thought I was going to do yard work) but Lynn phoned at 8:30 AM to say her and John wanted to go golfing (Hurray no yard work till latter) We got to the course a little early for John to try out a few new drivers ( big clubs) We had a pretty good day considering we all drank a little to much the night before ( but we survived) the good thing John had one awsume shot with his new driver I am sure it went at least 275 yards I have never shot over 200 yards but I have a excuse I am old. Sorry I never took any pictures I still had to cut the grass when I got home

2 comments:

  1. sounds ike you all had a great time and got the grass cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are getting anxious to head south, reviewing all your photos!!

    ReplyDelete