Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sept. 24th

He was such a big boob

We will miss him for sure
Roger and Susie's Travels Sorry for being so late on this blog lots has happen sense last posting. but I will try to keep it short. We are getting ready to go south along with every day events. I have been continuing to work on the little 4X4 that I bought it has turned into a night mare but I am getting close to the end and setting up the new tow truck with a tow bar etc. The sad part of this Blog is that we had to put down our cat Toga I won't go into detail but right know I hate veterinarians they are so greedy as you can tell I am very upset. We are starting to load Motor home the only problem with this  Susie when to stop filling ( the closet of course )  she did promise to do better this year. We are again this year bringing stuff for the Isal some clothes some shoes etc this year I am going to throw in a few shoes shirts and pants for men ( it seems to me everybody gives to stuff for women ) this year I will have about 6 to 7 bikes of various sizes. We are getting very excited We really do enjoy our time in Mexico along with all of our new friends ( any of you guys that follow my blog and have tryed to leave a message but failed I have tryed to re set my settings so please try again and let me know if it dose not work and I will try to resolve the problem)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Toga.
    Much easier now, good job Roger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry about your cat. I know you will miss him and I know Sara will also. Hugs to you all.

    Keeping busy packing will help I hope. You are both so good at bringing things down and so very generous.

    No problem making comments.

    ReplyDelete