Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sept 1st

last day of fishing

brought back home and emptied Whow I though I just put a few things in the boat ????

Sad to see the end of sumer coming

very peacefull on the water crusing fishing moving about 2 miles per hour (also cheap on fuel)
Roger and Susie's Travels Well time to catch up again My mine now is leaning towards Mexico and getting ready for the trip ( I know it is a month and 1/2 away) but I still like to have every thing ready we have changed our tow vehicle again Susie did not like the one I came up with I will show a picture in future posts so now I have to fix the one I got to re sell Oh well that's life pulled the boat out of the marina still not sold tough times for those kind of luxury's

2 comments:

  1. Sad the end of summer, but with you guys heading to Mexico, get ready to go and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can;t get my mind into thinking about heading to Mexico. Maybe after we get moved into the new place next week.

    ReplyDelete