Monday, January 30, 2012

Jan.30th Isla

Todays sunset I know you don't believe me but it is truethis happens every day

Okay so I sleep all day and stay up all night so whats the problem

We ran into bob on the beach on the way home he trying to eplain how he is going to bribe the local horse trader to bring camels to the island he says the are better in the sand????

Can you imagine the guy is telling were to stick it ????
Roger and Susie's Travels Today was a very interesting day I went with Peggy and Robin to Mazatlan We were to drop off their dogs at the vet for grooming and  nails etc (hair cuts) I was the copilot because I was in the front seat I did have a map but they do not have the name of the streets at the intersections ????? It was a challange but we did find the place. Then off to Sarianos, Scotiabank Sams club to fill our orders then to find the vet place again ???? we did do lunch. We did get lost (not totally)but with luck found it (but nobody will admit that we were lost ?????) sorry no pictures of this epesoide

1 comment: