Friday, January 20, 2012

Jan 20th 2012 Isla

Special people Tim and Cheril
Roger and Susie's Travels Well today Tim and Cheril got back from dealing with a family thing with the death of his father  so we are under standing . But we are glad they are back with us and we are sad for them.------------------------( this sounds cold like most males we are not use to giving to emostions so I hope you under stand) On to other things??? The motor home is finished complete with out side cleaning and polishing and a final paste wax for protection (this is not somthing you are going to get any ware because this is what I asked to be done speacificly and I supplied the material to do it.) I did check to see what the proper payment for these servises were I was imformed that on Stone Island if your a good worker 300 pessos for a 8hr day was more then excepitional The young man spent 32 hrs doing what I asked him and worked very hard at it. I am very pleased with the results and I would have no hesitation to do it again . The cost 1200 pesos (close to $ 100 Candian) I do want to make a ponit out that this may sound too cheap but that is the rate. This young fellow is going to univerisity and needs money so by being reasonable he will get lots of jobs which will be better in the long run ??? I hope you will under stand what I am trying to imply (sorry for the spelling to do spell chech it wants to change every thing to spanish)

1 comment: