Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jan. 19th 2012 Isla

Merl says if you don't preform this time your out of here

Bob look like he got it off the ground

Don looks like he is shooting back wards

My god that glub looks like 10ft long

That fuzzy thing to the right is a hummimgbird
Roger and Susie's Travels Well today was golfing again (what else dahhh ????) kidding there is tons of stuff to do but this is mostly on my mind. There was 6 of us this morning but Mike and Dave went off as a towsome therefore I didn't get pictures of them sorry. Susie and Peggy did the massage thing this morning. Then Susie and Bonnie went to town doing girl things plus the libary then happy hour and we had Peggy and Don over for dinner there both sposses are out of town ( good dinner good company) But whenSusie got home she informed me that I did a no no I used some bodies picture off of there blog and posted on my blog with out permission for that I am sorry it was not to imply that I took the picture I just thought it was cute sorry I promise never to do that again.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment