Saturday, January 7, 2012

Jan. 7th 2012 Isla

This the proper way to put on swimming gogles ????

Or  this ?????

Or not bother ?????

What can I say maybe a bad hair day or getting ready for the shower ?????

She just lost at crib

Todays sunset
Roger and Susie's Travels  today was a relaxing day Susie and Tracy went to town to do some mother daughter bonding. Karia Stuart and I just hung out and did what we wanted Karia worked on her drawings (pretty good stuff) we hung out on the beach for a while Stuart tried a little snorkling Karia a little drawing and getting a tan I did a little book reading ( I am not sure if any of us had any success) Then the ladies got home  happy hour dinner  movie then bed time 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having way too much fun - yum, yum steaks - I'm so envious!
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just another day at the beach, such a tough life eh?

    ReplyDelete