Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27th/11 catching up

Boat move out back of garage

10 x 20 cover for the boat for under a $100

this boat I have had sence 1994 hate to see it go

got to get it clean up for sale this year
Roger and Susie's Travels The last few day have been hectic unloading motor home between rain storms dropped it off at the repair place for a evaluation on all the problems to be fixed (probably a few days before I hear from them ???) My boat project from last year was in my garage all winter drying out so I have moved it out the back of the garage so I have room for other things (wouldn't you know the moment I got it out it started to rain) So new project cover for the boat. thats done now have to get the other boat cleaned up ready for sale then off to the yard work (spring cleaning etc.)

1 comment:

  1. The repair evaluation will be interesting to hear about. Meanwhile keep dodging those rain drops. Fun, eh!

    ReplyDelete