Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 23rd golfing

Storey Creek Golf course

I know this typical

I know this looks like every other golf course

My Friend Hal

Ted and Bruse who we golfed with today
Roger and Susie's TraveL Well today I feel like the Canucks. Yesturday  I though I held my own in Comox golf course. But today at Storries Creek golf course ( which I played last year) I though I would be able to show that I had improved my game from last year ( but I guess I choked) I had my worst game ever I could do nothing right. As a result I am a little down but I will not give up ( I am hooked)

1 comment:

  1. Roger look back at the last week, you have been on the go non stop. Your body needs to rest!! I admire you for hitting the greens just after getting home but give yourself a week off!

    ReplyDelete