Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 21st/11 Leaving Port Angeles arive home


Mountains behind Port Angeles

Pointy end

Kind of cramed??

Victoria customs oh oh ???

Victoria

Old home stead
Roger and Susie's Travels Up and add it 6:00am to catch ferry at 8:20 Port Angeles to Victoria every thing went smooth breakfast on the ferry {yuck} arrived Victoria 10:00 got through customs with out a hitch and on our way stopped at Ladysmith for a PAPA burger (um good) arrived home around 2:00pm (Sara just about went crazy when we arrived I guess she missed the old place so did I) Started to unload went at that for about 4hrs then quit as I brought the stuff in Susie put it away. It always amazes me how much stuff there is ???? 4hrs hasn't put a dent in it oh well it will get done. Tommorrow I have a golf tournement to go at 1:00 ( I guess not to much will get done ) but there is always the next day. Some thing eles to get done I have a appointment on the April 26th  for the motor home to go in to get evalvation on all the electrical problems should be interesting   (Contessa I think Robbin unit is 2007 bounder 38 feet)

No comments:

Post a Comment