Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 5th to July 8th











Roger and Susie's Travels well the past few days 5Th to the 7Th Stu. and I have gone to the golf driving range (getting better????) Susie set up a tee time for Stuart and my self to golf at Stories creek golf course tee time 10:30 AM (we did 9 holes) We golfed with a local couple they were very polite. ( I am sure they were glad we only did 9 holes) July 8Th Betty and Cliff (sister and brother in law from Port Alberni) came for a visit to see us and Stuart. Brought us 4 sockeye salmon we had a great visit went to the beach for walk and collected sand dollars etc Had Lunch etc in the afternoon I took the fish to a place to have them Smoked then off to work on my boat (you also note that my sister knitted a sweater for Sara she didn't mine it on but it is for cold weather)

1 comment: