Saturday, April 5, 2014

4th and 5th

Roger and Susie's Travels
Last couple of days weather crappy but still in the cleanup mode met with our friends on Friday at our local pub to catch up o normal stuff always fun I managed another golf game 9 holes at our local course plus my normal routine reuse store Costco etc plus today back in cleanup of garage still a lot to do in motor home before that's complete but a few breaks in between I did managed to get top pond cleaned out ready to move pond fish waiting for sun to come out they went back hiding
While at the reuse store I came across this barbacue for 30 bucks so i picked it up for Tracy and Stuart this picture shows how I have cleaned up one side works great plus a side burner (works)

this side before cleanup

Of course the bottom will be cleaned up

While cleaning up garage Sara was after me to play ball then she went into crawl space started barking and sure enough she found a ball from about 2 years ago which I had to get on my hands and knees to dig outof a hole under a pallet

After playing with that ball back down again and dug out 2 more balls in the same area she sure has one hell of a sniffer

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that you are taking some breaks in between the packing. Great deal on the BBQ. Sara is suffering from beach withdrawal and needs special attention as she is trying to tell you.

    ReplyDelete