Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oct 3rd

Little Sara loves her ball she used to keep me throwing for a hour or two but now 2/3 times and I think I need a rest


Having trouble getting a clear shot but as you can see there is 6 kids bikes on the back of the motor home for Mexico

3 more bigger bikes on the back end of tow truck total of nine should make for a few Happy kids



Roger and Susie's Travels Today I was out trying to find a Canadian flag for Mexico after about 3 trys Canadian tire was the winner they had a good assortment then back home to continue on my list of things to do for winterizing our place for the winter and still loading stuff for our trip thank god I am retired or (just tired) But every thing is fine except for the budget it went down the tube about 3 months ago oh well life goes on and we seem to be healthy that's good. For those friends that check into our blog and have tried to leave a comment with no success I think I have solved that problem with help from a friend on my settings so please try again

3 comments:

  1. Yep you busy, and looks like lotsa bikes to take along. Glad you got the comments tweaked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of bikes!! Hope you don't have any problems with the border and make sure they are secure. I have heard some stories of light fingers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellooo second try, We are all fine and in good health, for now?? Hope you two have a safe trip south, Let me know if you get this note, Your brother Allen.

    ReplyDelete