Saturday, October 13, 2012

Oct 13th 6 days left



golfing not my last day but getting close

a little bracing for the winter and all is good

feeding the fish in the pond before we go
Roger and Susie's Travels  Well today is a good day my old boat has finally sold to a nice young fela name Curtis he is going to take the boat to Bela Coola which is up the coast from Port Hardy I am sure he and family will have many good times ( as Susie and I have had ) we are getting down to the short strokes for leaving for Mexico I am sure we will leave and say did you do this or did you do this oh well ????

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the final prep. Congrats on selling the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you sold your boat before you left on your Holiday's, Be carefull on your drive south, Your Brother Allen.

    ReplyDelete