Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Oct. 23rd Bakersfield

On the road again heading for Bakersfield on the I-5

Sara's with the ball and Susie has finished a Ann Rule book

Yes I do miss Toga

Here we are parked and a excellent steakhouse for dinner in front of us pretty cool
Roger and Susie's Travels Left Corning around 9:30 arrived Bakersfield around 5:30 no trouble so far every thing is going perfect except my back camera must have loose connection going on and off but no big deal. Weather has turned mainly sunny but still cool. So far I have been getting diesel under $4.20 per gal.here in Bakersfield I seen a sign $4.71 scary I have a half a tank on the way to Laughlin I think it will get cheaper But I can't make it all the way to Arizona with out putting some fuel in Last year I was getting fuel for at least $1:00 cheaper Oh well the price we pay for holidays Susie's off checking out Walmart the Walmart here has free public wifi how cool is that get free parking and free wifi  life is good

1 comment:

  1. Walmart has free WIFI....way cool! Let us know the best places and prices for fuel.

    ReplyDelete