Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nov 8th 2011 Stone Island


The video was lots of this 

He is trying to figure which cowboy to gore

good crowd they take thier rodeo very serious
these clowns were excellent very good crowd pleasers
Roger and Susie's Travels Well what has happen today still unloading stuff and setting up. Susie and had a Massage to day from Our regular guy from last year (was that great) I was all stiff from the tention of driving down this year so a few more times I will be great and of course we all have happy hour to top the day off sorry about the videos of the rodeo but I guess the file is to big so I will see if I have a few still pic,s of the rodeo 

2 comments:

  1. Someone mentioned to me that perhaps you could upload your video to You Tube and then make a link to your blog???!!!!

    I don't know, just ask George!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Contessa I will look into that at another time thanks

    ReplyDelete