Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nov. 19th Roger stiches

This is the hole that I stepped in 
Our Mexican buddy Danial

Waiting 

Ouch

Clean up and freezing
Getting ready for stitches

10 stitches on the inside 

20 stitches on the outside

final bandage
Roger and Susie's Travels Well today started of to move a new trailer that we are buying for our boat to replace the home made one. We were in the area of Danials (our mexican mechanic auto body work etc) automotive pit. I had a seniors moment and stepped in the pit approx 5 to 6 ft deep. As a result I did a little damage to my body. So off to the medical clinic for stiches to my leg a little shoulder pain a little knee pain. I think I will be in pain for a few days or weeks ????? Final cost 2000 peso plus 500 peso for drugs. Thanks to Tim and Cherl for telling us what clinic to go to. Thanks to Robin and Danial for taking me and looking after me

3 comments:

  1. Ouch!
    Those seniors moments with get you everytime, looks like all is getting better and hope you recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just about did that last year and now I'm even more senior. Looks like you are on the mend. I think they use alcohol to kill the germs don't they? Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people will do anything for attention!!

    ReplyDelete