Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nov 22nd Isla

Brent is pleading for drugs to get rid of the pain

Robin is pleading for mercy (screeming like a stuffed pig)

Off into the sunset

Waters Edge Restaraunt

I am trying to explain it is not worth paying what he wants for j walking

So he taking Susie off to jail I wonder why she is smiling

Robin wouldn't pay the fine either but he says were she goes so do I

The end to a great day
Roger and Susie's Travels To day started off getting shots for tetness and I got a shot for fluenza both free for Susie and I but we give a donation (They came right to the motor home Danial our friend has pull related ) so  there was extra vaccine so a few others got it too.( they gave donations also).  After that Robin and Peggy came with Susie and I went to town in my car This was a bit of a adventure. With three back seat drivers we only got lost about  2 times nothing serious. after shopping we did finally go for something to eat. We found a neat place over looking the ocean called the Waters Edge a little more upscale to the fat fish but very nice. If you are looking for nice lunch or dinner I highly recomend it. If you want to fill your face go to the fat fish for ribs.( plus half the price} After all is said and done we had a great time Robin and I dropped the girls off at the embarkadero to catch the boat and we drove around ( the good thing is we took a short cut ran into a guy with fancy pots and bought some very cheap with no girls we had room in the back seat). We left this morning around 10 am never got home till 5 pm ((no bandidos on the road)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are not being slowed down by your 'incident'. Susie must have been happy to get the pots. Can I have some?

    ReplyDelete