Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oct. 8th dealing with boat

Love this boat

I Think I like this pose two

It was a struggle but as you can see it did fit in there
Roger and Susie's Travels  Well got the boat cleaned out winterized and motor flushed out with fresh water plus got the 15 horse off the back of the boat and in the trunk of the tow car for our little boat in Mexico. all that is left is too set up a fan plus heater in engine compartment and cover in for the winter. plus still loading Susie,s stuff for the motor home. The weather is crappy I think I am getting excited to start traveling down the road 

2 comments:

  1. Its all coming together, get things out of the way and away ya go! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roger I still din't know how you pack it all in. When get to the Isla and the stuff just ours out of your RV....maybe we should make up a prize for the best packer.

    ReplyDelete