Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oct 6Th

Next year on my old car I am going to put the originals wheels back on the car only cleaned up a little

This what they looked like before I got started 

Braces for the padio roof

Other side this is case of snow when we are not here

roof project

complete

truck insulation
Roger and Susie's Travels Well Things are progressing the last few day have been a challenge be cause with the change in weather i got a cold in my kidney which means a very sore back. so I laid around for a few days but some of my major things have to be done before Mexico I'm getting there with a bit of a struggle but its happening My deck supports are up My palm tree is covered and insulated and my under ground sprinklers are blown out. Tomorrow we bring the boat home and put to bed. We will try a little fishing along the way ????? after winterizing the the boat all that is left is the small stuff. Boy will I be glad. I know when we drive out the driveway I will forget all the Bull shit that it took to get there

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you getting ready soon, to hit the road, safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about that Roger, all the to do's will be forgotten in anticipation of being on the road south.

    Love the new car wheels. NIfty!! Sorry about you kidney, take easy.

    ReplyDelete