Saturday, August 6, 2011

rogers Last Skins game



Roger and Susie's Travels Well today was pretty exciting for me (with the club that I joined last year called Fishermen Lodge Skins Club) We had our official last game of the season.this was held at the very prestige's golf club in Courtney called Croune Isle ( this is on the same level as Estra Del Mar in Mazatlan) I had my best day golfing so far I had a score of 104 for 18 holes got 2 skins and 1 birdy. We do have 1 more contest to end the season called the north/south competition we all put in $40 bucks and golf for various prize money (to long of a prosess to explain). But last year being a poor golfer I still won a $160 bucks  ??????

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on this last game. Who says an old dog can lean new tricks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats pretty good can't complain a bout that!

    ReplyDelete