Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Aug 23rd Holy shit it,s about time to catch up

This the middle section of the crawl space which I have most of the stuff cleaned out when empty I will paint the floor it helps keep the cement dust down

This the first section I cleaned up except I have moved a lot of stuff from the the middle section to clean up and paint the floor most of the stuff is labelled for garage sale etc

this is stuff for shredder

new flower for back yard you would have to ask Susie what it is

fishing


My friend Hal

Hals big catch
Roger and Susie's Travels Well in the past few weeks lots of stuff has happened. What with the motor home being constantly at the repair shop. no sooner finished the final repairs from the power problem from Mexico. ( it does look like King David insurance company is going to cover the repairs but no check as of yet ) Then the fridge lets go (this was rebuilt last year under warranty (but the guy has gone out of business) thank heaven the insurance company has covered the new repairs. next thing too do is new tires for the motor home well I decided to go with tires of the same quality and size but cheaper but we had a problem with balancing ( I won't go into detail but it was a all day process to get it right but finally did) In between all this nonsense I have been spending time trying to finally sort out the crawl space (this is all the stuff that we did not have time to sort out mic stuff over the years plus all business records both business and personal) I have hauled about 6 boxes to recycling plus I have a least 5 to 7 boxes to go to the shredder at $7.00 per box. on the bright side I have been doing better at golf and loving it. Today My friend (Hal)and I went out fishing Hal caught a salmon about 5 to 6 lbs 2 ' long ?? I did get a bite but no luck (good relaxing day) On the way home I did get stopped in a road block (thank heaven I was okay????) (Imagine me with no licence and Susie driving the motor home to Mexico?????) they let me through. This is happening in our local area because of the tourist campers in our local area ( this very sad but necessary????)

2 comments:

  1. You never stop Roger....other than at the road check that is ;)). What are you going to do with all the extra space now? Sorry about the RV fridge, there is always always something happening that need s our attention. But in the end when you are sitting on the beach you think about how worth all the trouble was. Happy golfing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time sure flies when you are busy having fun! Glad you found time to post.

    ReplyDelete