Saturday, August 27, 2011

Aug 27th End of the golfing season here for Fishermans club skins

The start of our competition today

on the course

A mother deer a her fau



Roger and Susie's Travels The fisherman's club Skins is the club that I joined last year in our area of Black Creek Last year when I joined my first game my score for 18 holes was approx 144 give or take ( every was very polite but ??) after that nobody was impressed. then off to Mexico I played at Elstra Del Mar still working on my game back home. Back to the locals but it still took a while to get their respect the courses are a lot more narrow and challenging then Mexico but by the middle of the season I managed to bring my score below 110 for 18 holes which was about 30 strokes off of last year. Today we played our last game of the season called the north west ( to complicated to explain ) we all put in 40 bucks and compete for the prize money. Well at the end of the day I won 150 bucks the best part They gave me there trophy for the most improved player of the year the most important part was I got the respect of the hole group of players (that's big for me) a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment