Saturday, March 19, 2011

Time to get ready to head north

Waiting for a meal at fish market

Stuart tough day at the office

Tracy and Stuart getting ready for the days event

Wave chasing Stuart

Day trip Maz.

Another tough day

Fat cat

after a hard day at the beach ETC
Roger and Susie's Travels Well reality is starting to set in I have started to get things ready to head north. Took out the air cleaner and blow out a couple of pounds of dirt (yuck) but it works fine now (tried to get a new one down here no luck). So you can guess after 4.5 months I am having trouble figuring where every thing belongs. I have spent close to two days now and I think I am getting close. Susie defosted our fridge in the motor home this was a awful job (she was not impressed) the whole idea is to get this all done ahead of time so our last few days will be spending time with frinds down here before we go. There will be 4 of us campers leaving on the 27th some leaving shortly after. So the park will have a few straggeler up middle of april. The pic,s are  from good times before my camera bit the dust

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I believe you, with all the stuff you brought down.Safe Travels Marilyn & Larry

    ReplyDelete