Monday, March 21, 2011

Getting ready to leave

my back yard at home on Vancouver Island

more yard stuff


My 48 chevy


view from Susan and Joseph in Parksville

Stone Island I think this is Danial our mechanic cleaning a top of a coconut  tree in our parking lot

normal day at work Stone Island
Roger and Susie's Travels Well today was another day of getting ready to leave. Susie went to town for some last minute stuff (nail toes hair so cheap or just shopping ?????maybe a little kalu on sale ?????) I spent my day trying to solve a tire leak plus various other things that most people would find not that important. But Mike and I went to pick up our boat (when I say our I mean we have 5 parteners but Mike and I were up early  so we went on our own rather then wake every body up) Hey the good part when we got back Tim (partner) offered to wash the boat inside and out (cool) plus the life jackets (never looked better). Kitty held a cooking class with some of our campers plus locals ( Anita and Eli ) the class was on how to do Sushie (you know that japanize thing) Well low and beholed they all passed great the rest of the camp got to enjoyed the fruits of their labour. I must add that the rest of the camp site contribute to our lovely happy hour. Plus as usaul  Jon & Joan had a camp fire to top off the evening. the pic,s tonight  will be of nothing of importance just stuff I like

4 comments:

  1. sounds good , getting ready to hit the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you should do some background checks on the people you meet. Elijah is wanted in the USA. Look it up San Diego Warrants Elijah Aaron he left San Diego due to a felony warrant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous...your 'cowardly' comment has nothing to do with this post! What is your point?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well said Contessa....who is anonymous????

    ReplyDelete