Monday, September 13, 2010

Update on boat project







Roger and Susie's Travels My friend and I have come to a agreement on a financial sum that is reasonable for me to own the boat. Being as I will be doing all the work to resurrect this boat from a sure death. I have already put in a number of hours but everything looks good so far beside what is ovius from looking at pictures. I have got the electrical working. I have got the motor running (so far so good) I have pretty much the boat stripped and will be stored in my shop over the winter to totally dry out and wait for me to come back from Mexico (you will notice that I had to take the windshield off to be able to get into my shop)

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, and you will have a project on your hands to come home to. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete