Saturday, September 18, 2010

Last skins golf game for the year etc






















Roger and Susie's Travels Well I had my final golf game with the club I joined still getting the song sung to me (go home you bum go home you bum) there are still few games yet but not official ones just wind up party's (should be fun) The story behind the broken club was not because I was mad. I was behind a chain link fence and thought I could shoot the ball under it but as my club followed through the club hit the fence and broke in half (Dumb move) I guess it is getting to that time of the year where we have to start to put things away for the winter. Which I have already started a few pictures will show things starting to go down hill but this means it is getting close to going south for another adventure

2 comments:

  1. All good things come to and end for another season, we are also looking forward to another adventure, have fun.

    ReplyDelete