Friday, September 10, 2010

Sept. 2nd to 10th





































Roger and Susie's Travels Okay I know I should do this more often but I don't think my life is that exciting????? I am working on more projects some for Mexico some for for next year etc. #1 is getting my fishing Buddy's boat home to re&re for next years fishing (his boat is better for fishing then mine) But has a lot work to do ( it has not been properly been looked after for a few years) so this is a major challenge (but we will see) #2 is building a fence for Sara for Stone island Also I always manage to get in a local fishing in a few days we caught 4 link cod which a very nice (would have preferred sockey instead but o well we were not skunked) You will wounder what 1 picture is it is a frame work I made to put together for the boat to be set on so it can be moved in & out of the garage to work on it will be stored in my shop over the winter to dry out

No comments:

Post a Comment