Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Aug 7th


this is water not beer okay

Oh a beautiful on the water


Hey Max do you think he will notice that we got out of the man cave ??  Who cares I was getting hungry

New Ball


Okay what did I do wrong this time
pond mist

Cameron / Nicole / Stuart

new chewy bone

Oh I can finally relax nobody is after my bone
Roger and Susie's Travels Well after the anniversary I sleped  for 4 days (kidding) any way besides Stuart having fun with Fred and Margs grand children (biking car races and spending time at the beach river and most things that kids do) I have been golfing every morning from 7:20 to 8:40 AM then on with the rest of the day. Susie golfs with me once a week and is improving most of the time she does her gardening in the back yard plus those Grandma things (plus shopping etc) the weather has been quite warm (not complaining) I have taken the boat just myself and my friend Hal we went fishing for about 4 hrs had lots of bites but no big ones did bring a link cod I think Hal had that for dinner. I have been driving my new $400  Blazer waiting on shop manual to fix transmission but I am driving it every day with no problems

1 comment: