Monday, August 20, 2012

Aug 20th


I miss my mom and I'm ready to go home. Grama almost screwed up my hat by washing it but thank god its okay

I was following this beautiful lady in down town Victoria only to realize it was Susie holy cow

entrance to China town

Just one of Victoria many heritage buildings
Roger and Susie's Travels Well back home from Victoria drove up there yesterday we stayed at a Wal mart (this helps off set the cost of staying at a motel and we can bring Sara and the big guy Toga with us)Stuart and Susie did a bit of shopping while I set up camp (big job)( my reward a bottle of red wine) and then just hung out for the evening watching TV excetra (No Internet so Stuart caught up on his email and face book at McDonald's the next morning) I think we were all just tired the night before. Good night sleep up in the morning Stuart and I headed off to the airport after Stuart gave a hug to Susie and good bye We were a bit early so we got breakfast at McDonald's then off to the airport Good time having Stuart he is growing up into a fine young man looking forward to next year if he still wants to come. Susie and I went to Victoria china town did a nice lunch dim sum very interesting and tasty not sure if I would want to do that again ???? but glad we had the experience. We headed home to Black Creek left about 3:00 PM got home around 6:30 pulled the new tow car/truck on the tow dolly every thing went off great

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know he took a picture of me, the beautiful part was the wine talking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have earned huge brownie points Roger!! Roger the Romantic!

    ReplyDelete