Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday July 8th 012

Hole in one 160 yards with a 3 wood

# 8 green

My score card
Roger and Susie's Travels Today is a day of celebration most mornings I am up around 5:30am because of Sara (dog) so being up that early I will every couple of days go play 9 holes of golf (trying to improve my game) At a little course called Mulligans ( mostly par 3 but 2 par 4s ) nice course and between 6AM & 7AM the price is only $7.85 for 9 holes Well today I got my first hole in one I was playing by my self but I had 2 witness from the guys in front of me It was hole number 8 160 yards long I used a 3 wood I could tell it was a good shot as I was walking up to the green the guys in front of me said good shot I said thank you but where is the ball he said in the hole I said you got to be kidding 'YA' my first hole in one and no body to buy beer for but me

2 comments: