Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday 9th 012

This boat needs major cleaning in the cabin

Oh Oh some dry rot  (actually wet and cannot breath commanlly found in houses ) found in the cabin floor and  can be fixed caught in time but disapointment ( alot of extra work )

It will look better when I am finished

We have 2 of these old mike cans used as planters

All that is missing is the John deer decal

Roger and Susie's Travels Today not quite as exciting I did get up a 5:30 and I did go golfing but no surprises today came home had a nap in the man cave then went about business a usual got into the boat project only to find extra work ( a boat at this age early eighty's can be expected  ) also working on an old project that Susie finally convinced me to start these are things you normally do in the winter but what can I say we are in Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment