Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 9th

Well this was the fram work that was for the boat to fit in the garage which is going to be tore a part because no longer needed

boat moved to new location for final finishing

a little triming

new hedge hair cut


I think she is enjoying life
Roger and Susie's Travels Well my birthday today 69 year young my mine is like a 50 year old not quite sure were to go from here but my body say,s slow down you idiot ( my birthday present was the last couple of days of fun now back to reality today I got lots of things done we had a tree trimer in and had the back headge cleanedup and topped for the first time also move the boat that I have been working on for the last two years moved out of the back yard and to an area that I can complete the rest of the project

No comments:

Post a Comment