Saturday, June 2, 2012

June 2nd

I know seen one golf course you have seen them all ???

And what makes you think I am not in charge of this yard GRRRRR

I have been fishing in this pond all day with no luck oh screw it I have better things to do

What make him think hes in charge of this yard screw him
Roger and Susie's Travels Well today is a good day weather iffy but held out a little rain but not enough to dampen our spirts had our Skins tournament at Comox golf course nice course in the middle of town its only 9 holes but when you play 18 holes you tee off at different loctions to make it feel like 18 holes I had my best game with the skins so far I broke the 100 (my score 98) best of all I got 11 skins plus 2 birdys total of $65 bucks in winnings (and no song GO HOME YOU BUM GO HOME YOU BUM) any how I,m a happy camper

1 comment:

  1. Good on the golf!


    If you need help with the photos for Kijiji just email them to us and we will fix them.

    ReplyDelete