Sunday, May 6, 2012

May 2nd to May 6th

Sara says Oh Please

Suprize

I think this a long car???

I think I smell some thing

I think it is weed

even with all the rain things do grow
Roger and Susie's Travels Well lots of things have happened over the last few days My brother Allen and wife Susan from Ladner paid a vist they were on the island visting relatives etc don't get to see them that offen but nice when it happens. Still working on the man cave ( because the weathers shitty ) out of the blue Tracy,s (my daughter) friend Leah is having a get together for the weekend of old trucking buddies girls (these girls were mostly gravel trucking at the time ) they were trucking around the same time a few years back. So she sent Tracy a plane ticket because she,s one of the group (thanks Leah very speacial) Leah lives in Nanoose bay on the Island not to far from us so she suprized us with a vist bringing Tracy to give us a suprize (very cool) In no less than her Limo Which is a new bussiness that she started a few years ago and I hope it is a big success for her (she did drive one of my gravel trucks along with Tracy and another lady Wanda.) ( I do have to say these ladys were very reliable and I cant't say that about some of the male truckers I had.) I have pretty well finished the cave and but for minor or major inperfection it depends on how you look at it in my mind its done eccept for clean up today my project is to get all the TV,S in the house moved over to the Satilite dish recievers two down one to go

1 comment: