Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May 24th to the 30th

these are the last 2 cedar boards to go in the galley floor of the boat glued together  because they need to be shaped to fit and not much room for screws

man cave complete back

man cave front 99 percent recycled materials
3 little ones mostly girl bikes ? 2 mid size and 1 a little larger plus I have 2 in the crawl space for bigger kids or adult  if I have room

new seats above aft cabin

new seats in cock pit plus new leatherette sides and above for radios etc

view from back end
Roger and Susie's Travels Still working on boat mic yard work etc I did manage to get bikes for Mexico a total of 6 bikes maybe 8 if I can find room ????

2 comments:

  1. Hugs to you Roger.....you are already getting bikes for the Isla!! Your man cave is awesome! Why are you selling the boat, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reason for selling I have another boat that I am working on which is a little shorter and a litte better for fishing locally and it is short enough that the condo that we own in Campbell River has a marina which I will save a $1000 per year for moorage My original boat is to long for the strata council ( murphys law I bought the boat in !993 and bought the condo in 1994 because of the boat and have fought with council ever sence I finally gave up ????)

      Delete