Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Mar 13th Gold Canyon RV Park

My buddy Case Vandiemen




Roger and Susie's Travels Today is the day that I have looked forward to for the last two years to play golf with my buddy from Kamloops as he excells a every sport that he tackels wether it be slow pitch or  tennis etc which every time I have played those games he has alwasy waxed my ass When we worked together in construction We have been not around each other for many years but we have alwasy been in touch They Verita and Case winter in the Phoeinx area so when we travel trough we try to get together and because I have been getting involved with golf over the last 2 years I so much wanted to play with my old buddy well we did today at the golf course that they live around. Well I played the very best golf today then I ever had. The front nine I had a great game Case shot a 40 {not his best game he has injured his shoulder from to much Tennis) I shot a 44 ( for me I though that was pretty good ) par for the front nine is 33. then to the back nine Well I do not know what happened but Case shot a 44 again sore shoulder but I shot 34 the par for that back nine is 31 so I almost parred every hole. (the golf gods were with me) this is the first time I have beat my buddy at any thing (wow)

2 comments:

  1. So nice that you finally beat your buddy, practise pays off eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Roger! Glad you had a good game, another great memory.

    ReplyDelete