Saturday, March 10, 2012

Thursday Mar 8th heading to Phoienx Gold Canyon RV park

Thank god the clothes were dry before the wind came up

My Garage sale items Astro turf 20X7 $20 the stuff for sports fields Two luna recling chairs Made in France the good ones not nock offs $ 20 for the pair and two small folding tables 75 cents for one and a dollar for the other
Roger and Susie's Travels This morning after a good rest they have a wash station at De Ansa so I washed the car and the motor home ( big job ) said our good byes to every body and left around noon heading to Gold Canyon RV park (High end park by Roberts resorts) We had been given a 7 day free pass from a tour last year arrived and settled in for the night  Mar. 9th I played my first game on there 9 hole course they have a nice little 9 hole course very challanging the 9th hole sits on a small Island this course is very good for the short game the rest of the day relaxing then they had me move to a new site which was better close to the dog run etc while moving I notice one of the residence having a garge sale and you no me I could not past that up ?????

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got through safe and sound. Great garage sale items. So now the shopping begins...

    ReplyDelete