Monday, February 27, 2012

A blast from the past

My Father in the middle (Romeo) Uncle Jonny to the left The guy on the right not sure This picture I think was taken out in Olds Alberta or Port Alberni BC in the forties because my uncle is wearing his army pants My father married my mom in Port Alberni with 4 little Children around 1942 because I was born June 1943 (her husband was killed in a sawmill accident)

This is my uncle Jonny I alwasy remember him with this two day old beard  very quiet guy a man of few words but I stayed out in Alberta one winter and he helpt me out quite abit as a result he is my Favorite Uncle long pasted
Roger and Susie's Travels Got a email from my Cuz Deanna She sent me a couple of pictures from the past One is her dad and my favorite Uncle and one of my Father and my uncle plus I am not sure who the third guy was he is either a friend or another relative ??? Thanks Deanna this has brought back some fond memeries

1 comment: