Sunday, September 11, 2011

Well I'm Back for a up date

My car at one of the car shows

This car a guy got from California which is the same year as my car  but diferent style plus all the under carriage is different he paid 14,000 for it 

Typical car show


A little better shot of my trophy they tell me that it has to sit on my manttle  for the year  I am still trying to figure out how I am going to get it past Susie But we are gone for 6 months maybe she won't go in to the living room ( we are very seldom in that room)

THIS IS THE ONLY SHOT OF MY SERVICING THIS IS THE AIR CLEANER REPLACELMENT
Roger and Susie's Travels Well since my big day of most improved golfer.  I have been doing the usual stuff working in my shop (major cleanup of the crawl space and shop) going to the golf range Plus local car shows the odd fishing day working on the other boat for next year yard work etc.( never a boring moment) Susie and I are going to start going to go to the golf driving range so Susie can have some practice and start to play I will be bring her set of clubs with us so hopefully she will start playing down in Mexico ( so that means I will have a extra set of clubs in case we need them ) We have started to get the motor home ready I am in the middle of servicing it the main motor the generator excetra over the last few years I have spent huge sums to have this work done. This year sense I used to own dump trucks and serviced them my self (for only the cost of the parts) I figured I better get back at it so that is what I am doing. Susie is starting to buy things that are on sale. But for the most part we have a better idea what we can buy in Mexico and what we need in the States so as a result we wont be over loading in Canada. We are planning to leave around the middle of Oct. (but not cut in stone) once we start our trip I will be more concident on my blog Roger and Susie

2 comments:

  1. wrapping up summer and getting ready for the road is a good thing, keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our air filter & generator are getting done at 6PM today. We have an RV tech who does it after work at a lesser rate. He needs the $ and we need to save it. Susie I am usually doing what you do to get ready but I need someone to light a fire under me.

    ReplyDelete