Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sept 21st bikes for mexico

2 middle size bikes 1 small bike 1 tricycle and 1 scooter

taking off rust sharpening and a paint Job
Roger and Susie's Travels Well good thing we golfed yesterday because today is crappy and raining good day to work in my shop I have finished shopping for kids bikes etc for Mexico I have also quite a assortment of base ball bats gloves and even about a dozen pairs of base ball shoes who knows weather they will use them or not ???? plus among other thing cleaned up the digging tools for down there. ( it duz not hurt to have kids bikes hanging the back end for the mexican banditos to see ????)

2 comments:

  1. Getting ready to head out soon, thats a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend you for all you are bringing down. I have to get busy and get stuff for the kids. I have got some clothes already

    ReplyDelete