Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 8th & 9th/ 011

Looks good but no fish I think the timing was off ???

Whoes that

How did I get here

Sara says whats more important my ball or those lilys

Just playing with the camera
Roger and Susie's Travels June 8th My buddy ( Hal) and I went fishing for the first time this year ( we have heard of some great catches) but to no evale (not happening this time) but good time cruising anyway. we spent about 3hrs trying no big deal (better luck next time.) June 9th My birthday today (the big 68th) but as always I am up early and on the go. stopped at a local golf course and shot a basket of balls. Then off to get the motor home from the repair shop (they are not finished they ordered a micro wave /convection oven 2 week delivery )that is all that is left for repairs but I brought it home to do my own re&re  plus cleaning will take it back for final repair. washed the unit cut some grass got many calls re birthday and emails then Susie prepared  a nice dinner( good stuff) interesting while in the back yard I was taking our kitchen waste to our little composting unit I opened the top to deposit my waste only to come eye to eye with a rat having dinner in my compost now I know you all will say OH MY GOD but rats are very common on Vancouver Island and I am sure that they have reason for being here this rat was not happy to see me but I could tell he was very healthy and let him scurry away ( they do get into bird feeders etc) but all in all a good day

2 comments:

  1. Well Happy Birthday! Glad to see that you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 68th Roger! I predict that you will be around well into your 100's. You are so vital, have so much energy, well done and keep doing whatever it is you do. If you could just bottle some of your energy and send me some I would be so happy.

    ReplyDelete