Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1/2011

Tracys dog (Hank) in Grand Prarie

Beaver Lodge in Grand Prarie

Susie flying come or going to Grand Prarie ???

Susie flying into Comox

Stone man #4

Stone man #3

Stone men # 1&2

one of our local marinas  having the chanel dug out at low tied in the back ground

Machinery used

My wisteria under my deck

Just a time to relax

Some body building a sand castel ??? on our local beach about a 1000 ft from home

taking boat to fresh water marina the black spot in the picture is a spider hanging off the back of the boat canapy

ducks etc in the river at low tide along with a white swan in the area where I keep my boat

a zoom in of the swan

this is the boat that is moved to the fresh water marina

my 48 chevy
Roger and Susie's Travels I though it was about time I catch up on the blog. The past month I have been busy with getting repairs done to the motor home (not complete yet) yard work working on both boats ( I do have the one for sale finally in the water at the marina ready for fishing) I have got my old 48 chevy up and running for the first car show in Qualicum for fathers day on the 20th of june ( will be staying at Joseph and Susans RV park in Parksville) I have been golfing with the club in our area that I joined last year ( I am sorry to say I have not got good enough to impress them oh well I will keep trying) Susie made a trip out to Grand Prarie to vist Tracy and the grand children she had a good time ( she celebrated her 65th birthday with them ) I made Susie while she was gone to Grand Prarie those stone men ( you know the elimpic logo ) plus bought 4 hanging baskets plus a camera when she got home ( I think that covered the birthday and mothers day ????)

3 comments:

  1. You did good with the presents Roger. I am always amazed at how much energy you have. Good for you. The swan is lovely, does it hang out there all year? Lovely photo of Hank, I didn't know that Tracy had a doxie. Thanks for the update. Be sure to give us the big update on the RV when it's all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a note to say that I, Ruth Thew, live in Beaverlodge and your friend, Kitty Poulsen, is my sister. To the right of the Beaver is a car/truck wash and if the truck bay doors would have been open you would have seen our place. Looks like a nice sunny day for the drive to see the Beaver. I don't write a blog so I will post as Anonymous this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have been busy, but still made time to update your Blog. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete